Skip to main content

There are a number of reasons why you may need to transfer the whole or part of a property to a family member (or another third party).

For example:

  • You might have to transfer the whole or part of a property as part of a Family Law settlement
  • You may be acquiring an interest in a property presently held by another family member
  • You may wish to transfer a property to your child or children
  • You are named, together with others, as a beneficiary of an estate and you wish to acquire (subject to the agreement of the other beneficiaries) an additional interest in a property left to you in the will of the deceased
  • You are changing the trustee of your family, unit or discretionary trust. Such trustee holds property as an asset of the trust, such property will need to be transferred from the retiring trustee to the new trustee.

There are a number of legal issues that need to be considered when transferring property. That’s where Albury Conveyancing Service can assist…

After more than 15 years in conveyancing we can can guide you through almost any situation related to the buying, selling or transferring properties.

Albury Conveyancing Service can assist you through this process. Questions? Contact us on 1300 550 021– or request a quote now.